During NetHui, participants are encouraged to take collaborative notes about discussions held in sessions as they are occurring. Please edit responsibly and respect the work and interpretations of others. Links to these documents are below.
This page collates the collaborative notetaking documents for Nethui 2014. All links open a new window.
- Youth Wellbeing Online
- Design Right: Design for All
- Doing Data Journalism
- (Em)Powering Women Using the Net
- Online Government
- Tertiary and Lifelong learning
- Domain Names: 2014 and Beyond
- Who Are You Online?
- A Global Concern
- Digitally Blended Learning
- Open Data: Progess, Users, Possibilities.
- Broadband Uptake & Digital Inclusion
- Government Surveillance. Keep Calm and Carry On?
- Learning Right for Working Success
- Bootstrapping a Bitchain Economy
- Lurkers, Listeners and Trolls
- Shared Care Health Records
- Rural & Remote Connectivity
- The Future of Finance
- Participatory Government
- Curating Kiwi Content
- Pushing Play on Content
- NZ Internet Research Network